Who we are
Zebraland Property Consultancy Limited (ZEBRALAND) is providing professional real estate agency and investment services in globally.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable).
If we change this Privacy Statement:
ZEBRALAND might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made.
The personal information we collect:
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it.
We collect information:
- through our website – for example names, phone numbers or email details.
- from meetings with staff or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences or business events.
- that you provide to us in connection with the services we provide, for example in connection with contract agreement.
- that we use to validate your identity, such as a passport or proof of residency document.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment law. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require to do work, we may not be able to offer certain products and services.
How we use your information
We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use your personal information or other natural persons you have supplied us with to carry out work on your behalf.
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- We may use identification verification documents to meet with regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition of providing ZEBRALAND services and products.
- We may use personal financial information to assess your eligibility for ZEBRALAND products and services.
- Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about ZEBRALAND’s services, you can opt out of this at any time from our official email (email@example.com)
- Personal information may be used to inform you of services that may be of interest to you from ZEBRALAND.
- Personal information is used to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example by setting cookies and tailoring what you see on the website.
- Personal information may be used to safeguard the security of our premises and those we maintain for third parties
Whom we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- ZEBRALAND employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Organizations that support the products or services we provide to you.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
Stopping us contacting you
If you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by our official email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Where we keep and process your information
We might transfer and store the information we collect from you outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China Chinese (HKSAR).It may be processed by staff or our suppliers outside the HKSAR When we do this we aim to make sure the information is secure and properly protected.
Keeping your information safe
We commit to maintaining the deployment of appropriate security to protect personal information wherever it is located, and whether it is in electronic or manual form. To do this we may use a variety of mechanisms depending on where the information is stored and the relationship between ZEBRALAND and any recipient organizations.
Where applicable you may have the following rights over your personal information:
Request a copy of the information we hold
You can access the personal information we hold about you. To do so please contact us by our official email (email@example.com). There is no charge for us providing this information to you. You can also ask for information that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, so you can transfer it to another organization if you want to.
Ask us to not use your information
If for any reason you do not want us to hold or use your information please contact us by our official email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We may need to keep some of your information for legal and business reasons, for example to comply with a regulatory requirement.
Have your information corrected
If you think the personal information we hold is wrong contact us by our official email (email@example.com) and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current.
How long we keep your information
We endeavor to keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information please contact us by our official email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to complain
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly by our official email (email@example.com). If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong or your Country Data Protection Authority if applicable.
How else to contact us:
If you have any other questions about your personal information please contact us by our official email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Version 1.0– 12 May 2020